Continued from home page… My passion for nutrition stems from decades of chronic health struggles which prevented me from living the life I wanted. I was plagued with multiple health conditions including autoimmune thyroid disease, chronic fatigue, brain fog, anxiety, depression, bronchial and sinus infections, debilitating menstrual symptoms, PCOS, hypoglycemia, kidney stones, chronic headaches, heavy metal toxicity, and was ultimately told my conditions were incurable and I would never be able to conceive a child. What I discovered instead is that I just needed a different approach to healing… Food-as-medicine! My studies in nutrition and functional medicine helped me address the root causes of my symptoms one by one, and I became a new version of myself, free of debilitating disease, capable of conceiving, and able to live life to the fullest. I customize lifestyle medicine programs for each of my clients in order to address the unique root cause of weight gain, fatigue, thyroid health, digestive health, sleep issues, and peri-menopause symptoms. I completed my dietetics internship in Endocrinology at Cleveland Clinic of Weston and got my undergraduate degree (B.A.) from Swarthmore College in psychology/pre-medical, and then completed a Bachelors in Science (Dietetics & Nutrition) from Keiser University where I graduated valedictorian.
BIOGRAPHYAnnika Rockwell is a Licensed Nutritionist and Registered Dietitian in Weston, Florida (Broward County) and Raleigh, NC (Wake County). She is the founder of Rockwell Health and has been passionately involved in the field of integrative nutrition, functional medicine, and nutritional supplements since 1996.
- Degrees & Certifications
- FL Licensed Nutritionist / Licensed Dietitian (LN/LD)
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN)
- Bachelor of Science (Dietetics & Nutrition), Keiser University, Aug 2020
- Bachelor of Arts (Psychology & Pre-Medical), Swarthmore College, May 1995
- Keiser University Dean’s List, 2018-2019
- ServeSafe Certification, May 2019
- Certified BioIndividual Nutrition Practitioner, April 2018
- Basic Life Support Program Certification, December 2019
- ANHI Malnutrition Screening, Assessment, and Diagnosis, June 2019
- Blood Borne Pathogens/HIV, Medical Errors, HIPPA Certification, December 2019
Current Career Highlights & Focus
- Weight Loss & Metabolic Health: Rockwell Health Weight & Wellness Reset
- Past Highlights
- 2020: B.Sc. from Keiser University: Valedictorian.
- 2020: Dietetics internship in Endocrinology at Cleveland Clinic of Weston, FL.